Pars Karen Trade Management Company was found on 30th May 2012.
The activities of this company include export and import, organizing conferences, seminars, business meetings and sending business delegations to target countries.
Currently, this company operates in Russia, China, Iran and Turkey and as a consultant to bilateral companies performs many commercial activities.
1. Sending a business delegation to Iran from Volgograd, Russia, to visit the cooperative chamber and meet cooperative firms.
2. Sending a business delegation to Iran from Kirov, Russia, to export wood to Iran.
3. Sending an Iranian leather and footwear delegation to the “MosShoes” exhibition in Moscow, Russia.
4-The exclusive representative of Russian “MosShoes” exhibition in Iran.
5-With the consent of the Tehran Province Industry, Mining, and Trade Organization, a trade delegation is being sent to the “Jinjiang” China Expo.
6-Organizing a business-to-business meeting between Iranian transport companies and a number of Russian firms in Tehran Provincial Industries, Mining, and Trade Organization.
7-Launching of the headquarters in the Russia with the coordination and presence of the commercial counselor of the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Embassy in Moscow.
8. Full cooperation with government organizations such as; “Development and Trade” , “Industry, Mining and Trade” of Tehran Province, “Cooperative Chamber” and “Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour, and Social Welfare”.
9. Follow up on the Minister Mr. Dr. Rabiei’s instruction to create the “Export Organization of the Cooperative Sector.”
10. Sending a garment union delegation to Russia.
11. Sending the delegation of “Cooperative Chamber” to Moscow.
12. Effective communication with the Russian Consumer Union
The powerful Pars Karen team
experienced, innovative, and skilled.
Mr. Abdulreza JafariCEO
CEO of Pars Karen Company
Dr. Alireza JafariBoard of Directors
Member of the Chamber of Commerce of Iran in Russia